Table of Contents
Brief notes on hemp oil
This product is made from cannabis seeds by hot or cold pressing. The oil has the following characteristic features:
- weak taste with sour taste;
- light greenish tinge;
- pleasant smell.
Hemp oil in its healing properties is superior even to linseed oil. The above product, in order to preserve all its useful properties, is recommended to eat raw, for example, salad dressings, soups, pastas, various sauces.
It should be noted that hempseed oil is simply indispensable for vegetarians or for people who are fasting, as it helps maintain the human body in a healthy state
Hemp oil composition
This product is quite useful composition. It includes the following medicinal ingredients:
- Fatty polyunsaturated acids (for example, oleic acid) – are especially necessary for people that suffer from cardiovascular diseases, nervous system disorders. They also act as an additional source of fat for vegetarians who do not eat meat.
- Antioxidants – prevent the premature aging of the skin.
- Phytosterols – ensure the normal course of the gestation period of the child in pregnancy, contribute to the intrauterine development of the fetus.
- Amino acids – stabilize metabolic processes and maintain all the functions that are vital for the human body.
- Vitamins A, B, tocopherol acetate, O, K.
- Chlorophyll – a special component of the oil, which contributes to the active struggle of the body with cancer. This substance has antitumor properties
Hemp Oil: Good and Bad
The medicinal properties of this product make it very important in the treatment of many diseases. People who have confronted him for the first time are wary of using it. Therefore, it is still important to determine the main points of treatment with this tool and to establish what it is in the specific case of hemp oil. Benefits and harm from its use are estimated by many patients in different ways.
The benefits of this product:
- Promotes the treatment of multiple diseases.
- Contains in its composition special substances – cannabinoids, which actively resist cancer, various types of tumors.
- It is an indispensable product when respecting a vegetarian lifestyle.
- An excellent natural preventative against various diseases.
- Has a regenerating effect, thanks to which the elasticity and softness of the skin is returned, its youth remains. Also hemp oil promotes skin rejuvenation, remarkably nourishes and moisturizes it.
The harm of hemp oil:
- Cannabinoids have a psychotropic effect on the patient.
- This substance can cause unpleasant side effects, such as hallucinations, dizziness, fear, unreasonable anxiety.
- Cannabionides are psychoactive agents of all cannabis preparations.
Therefore, one should be especially careful when using hemp oil in alternative medicine. The benefits and harms of this product are strictly determined by the doctor. At the same time, all the individual characteristics of the patient must be taken into account.
Hemp oil: Beneficial Properties
Many specialists in the treatment of diseases of the skin, lungs strongly recommend using hemp oil. Useful properties, reviews about which the majority of patients leave positive, are so obvious that this product is widely used in alternative medicine. Hemp oil has a beneficial effect in the treatment of the following diseases:
- cardiovascular system (heart attack, stroke, atherosclerosis, hypertension, thrombophlebitis);
- hematopoiesis system (anemia);
- musculoskeletal system (arthritis, osteochondrosis);
- respiratory system (pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis);
- oncological diseases (cancer, tumors);
- digestive system (gastritis, colitis, enteritis, ulcers, cholecystitis, hemorrhoids).
Hemp Oil for female and male health
With negative manifestations of the premenstrual syndrome, as well as during menopause, the use of a product such as a hemp oil is especially important for the female body. The patient’s testimonies indicate that if you use only 2 tablespoons of this oil to refill your food, your health will improve very soon:
- pain in menstruation will go away;
- Normally, menopause will develop;
- pain symptoms in anemia will be easier.
The body of a pregnant woman, this product enriches vitally important for her fetus vitamin E, prevents fluid retention, especially in later periods. Also for man’s health is very important hemp oil. The responses of the strong half of humanity argue that if you use this product regularly, the risk of developing such dangerous diseases as prostate adenoma, male genital cancer, impotence decreases.
Application of hemp oil for hair
In modern cosmetology, the following trend is observed: the use of this product for health purposes with cosmetic procedures. Hemp oil for hair is great for all types of hair, it enriches the scalp with fatty acids and vitamins.
This remedy returns a natural excellent look to the hair, prevents loss of moisture, especially in dry curls, minimizes the likelihood of head skin irritations.
Properties of hemp oil in hair treatment:
- stimulates their growth;
- improves their health;
- gives them shine;
- strengthens them;
- perfectly fights against dryness.
Two weeks of regular use of this product will make the hair strong and shiny
Why of use hemp oil
This product can be used and applied as follows for medicinal purposes:
- To strengthen immunity – 1 tbsp. l. after sleep and at bedtime for three weeks;
- To replenish the body with useful substances – 1 tsp. in the morning, at lunch and in the evening, on a full stomach;
- With burns – hemp oil in combination with chicken protein in equal proportions is applied to the affected area for 2 hours;
- When abscesses – a mixture of this oil with starch perfectly softens the pain;
- With constipation recommended enemas of hemp oil;
- With arthritis and rheumatism, therapeutic massages are shown with the use of this remedy;
- To effectively get rid of mastopathy will help compresses from oil.
Contraindications to the use of hemp oil
This product requires the restriction of use in the event that there is an individual intolerance to the organism of its components.
Hemp oil has virtually no contraindications. It is undesirable to use it for medicinal purposes if the patient has symptoms of a nervous system disorder or mental illness, since the drug may have psychotropic effects.
Cases in which to apply hemp oil, the benefits and harms of the product, as well as recommended doses are strictly determined by the physician, taking into account individual characteristics. Only this approach to the use of this product is maximally beneficial and beneficial to health.
Reviews About Hemp Oil
In USA, since a long time, such a product as hemp oil was famous for its nutritional properties. The benefits and harms of it are estimated by many researchers in different ways. But given the rich chemical composition and positive feedback from people who use it for medicinal purposes, it is still difficult to assess its usefulness, although there are some caveats.